So…it’s been a while since I’ve even looked at this blog. It’s not by design, but I’ve just been incredibly swamped the past few months. So, since I have a few moments, let me get some things out of my mind and into the universe.
- I’m currently working on my Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, and I’m doing so online. Can I just say how much I detest online schooling? I’m more of an in-person guy, so to do it online is a bit of a jolt to the system. I’ll get over it, but it’s a bit of a headscratcher right now.
- I think that my writing for Project Fandom has been getting a bit better as of late. If I just relax a bit more and go with what I know instead of trying to be snarky for the sake of being snarky, then the words flow a bit better. Better flowing words means a better read.
- Speaking of Project Fandom, I was working on a review for Godzilla, and I couldn’t finish it. I gave it my best effort, but whenever I would start writing, I would get increasingly angrier and angrier. Eventually, I just had to put it down and not try to review it. In case you haven’t figured it out, I did not like that movie at all. I’m of the mindset that if you’re going to have a movie titled “Godzilla,” you may want to have the titular character in it the majority of the time.
- I’ve been going back and forth on X-Men: Days of Future Past. I may check it out anyway. What’s the worst that could happen, right?
- I’ve done a lot of oddball things in my life, but the greatest thing I’ve ever done is to be a father. I don’t get to spend as much time with my daughter as I would like due to my work schedule, but I’ve never loved anyone as much as I love her.
- I picked up a Smart TV from Wally World a few days ago, and I love it. It was an open box, so it was a lot cheaper than it was originally priced. I think I saved about $100 on it, and that makes me happy.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: big phone, gives me everything I need and more. Now, if only T-Mobile would bring LTE to my micropolitan area, I’d be good. Rumor has it it’ll be popping up in a month or so. Here’s hoping.
- It looks like my high school is finally gonna have a class reunion. I hung out with a few of my classmates last weekend, and it was the most fun I’d had in a long time. I really want this to come together, and I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure it does. Fairfield High School Class of 1995 is ready to represent!
That’s all I can think of for now; if anything else pops up, I’ll put it here. Be easy, y’all!