Back in the days of MySpace, I used to post random blogs every now and then. It wasn’t much, and it wasn’t all that informative. It was just a way for me to get a few things off my mind. I also used it as an excuse to write something when I had nothing major to talk about. Oh, and guess what? I have nothing major to talk about now, so it’s time for some random ramblings! Yay…
- I hate being micromanaged. My discontent for being micromanaged would be better suited for an actual blog entry, but because I don’t really feel like hurting someone’s feelings, I’ll just keep it to this short mention.
- I’m sure hockey is great. In fact, I’m sure hockey is fantastic. However, I have about as much understanding about hockey as most people understood about Japanese anime about 16 years ago. This is more mind-boggling because I’m watching hockey as we speak. Granted it’s Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals, but I don’t understand the game at all.
- Nebraska’s apparent departure from the Big XII Conference could possibly signify the end of the conference itself, as well as signify the end of college football as we knew it last season. Of course, it could also be a lot of sturm und drang for nothing. We’ll find out soon enough.
- People need to chill out about wanting President Obama to show his anger toward BP. If it’s anything I know for certain, no one wants to see another angry black man.
- Pizza + beer is good. Excess of pizza + beer…not so much. Excess of pizza + beer = acid reflux. It also equals Mr. Joseph not being able to sleep – on top of feeling discombobulated and nauseous.
- I miss my family. The majority of them may only be 3 1/2 hours away, but that doesn’t mean I can’t miss them. I may have to make a trip home soon.
- Speaking of family, I miss my mom, but she’s in the middle of a military recall, and I can’t see her. Not because she’s over there, but because I’m short on funds.
- I haven’t listened to popular music in at least 10 years. Something tells me I’m not really missing anything.
- On that note, I don’t quite understand people who stan for certain artists. Do your really think they give a damn about you? Seriously? If you do, then I have a bridge to sell you.
- Is it football season yet?
- Dear BP, you’re full of shit. Dear people who are against big government but are requesting assistance from big government, you’re full of shit.
I’m sure there’s more on my mind at the moment, but I think I’ve rambled enough for one day. Maybe there’ll be more later. We’ll see.